Dr. K Pushpalatha
B.S.A.M, B.A.M.S, M.D. (Ayurveda), Ph.D. (Ayurveda)
Mobile No: +91 9945526604
Email ID: email@example.com
Dr. K Pushpalatha, (born 28 August 1951) is a Ayurveda Scientist, Indian Ayurvedic Doctor and retired professor from Government
Ayurvedic Medical College, Bangalore. In her teaching career spanning over 30 years, she has thought and guided
students at Bachelors, Masters and Ph.D level. She has been an Ayurvedic practitioner for more than 40 years.
Also, she has been practicing Reiki for over 20 years.
- Bachelor in the System of Ayurvedic Medicine (B.S.A.M) from Bangalore University, 1975.
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S) from Bangalore University, 1979.
- Doctor of Medicine in Dravya Guna (M.D), from Bangalore University, 1989.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Dravya Guna (Ph.D), from Pune University 1997 (Gold Medallist).
- Lecturer, Government College of Indian Medicine (GCIM) Mysore, 1981-1982.
- Lecturer, Government Ayurvedic Medical College (GAMC) Bangalore, 1982-2000.
- Assistant Professor, Government Ayurvedic Medical College (GAMC) Bangalore, 2000-2005.
- Professor, Government Ayurvedic Medical College (GAMC) Mysore and Bangalore, 2005-2011.
- Head of the Department (HOD) – Shareera Kriya, Government Ayurvedic Medical College (GAMC) Bangalore.
- To speak – Kannada, English, Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu
- To read and write – Kannada, English, Sanskrit, Hindi and Marathi
- Recipient of Best Ayurveda Research Thesis Award from Institute of Indian Medicine Pune for “Anti Peptic Ulcer Action of Yestimadhu (Glycyrrhiza Glabra)”, 1998.
- Trained and certified Reiki Channel – Practicing Reiki for over 20years.